Trainee event manager (m/f/d)
- You have a school graduation in your pocket - university of applied sciences/secondary school leaving certificate
- You are naturally curious and enthusiastic
- You like to plan and organize and keep an eye on your spending budget
- You are a team player - you enjoy working in a team, but you can also take on tasks independently
- You are a doer - you enjoy organizing events and are open to new and challenging tasks
- You like to interact with people - your high service orientation, your strong communication skills and your self-assured attitude support you in doing so
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word are not foreign to you
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken
- You have the university of applied sciences entrance qualification or a comparable qualification
- With us you will learn how to plan and organize events in the field of international motor sports. You are involved when the implementation takes place on site and can therefore not only track your result, but also get to know the racetracks of Germany / Europe and possibly the world.
- You have direct contact with our customers and service partners and you can contribute your own creativity and ideas.
- In addition to a professional office management, your responsibilities will include organizational and commercial tasks, e.g. budget planning or the creation of directorial and schedule plans for events.
- Other stations: the marketing departments, personnel management, event technology, our service departments.
We offer you:
- Working together in a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Interesting and exciting environment in motorsport
- Opportunities for internal promotion and further training
- Varied tasks
- International experience and travel
- Covering of all necessary costs for accommodation including transfer
- Working in a top international company
- Possibility of being taken on after training
- Monthly staff events